I'm here, just working behind the scenes...

Hello everyone, it's been some time since I put up any hobby articles on the blog.
I apologise for that, but it's been the furthest thing from my mind for some time.

As a bit of a placeholder I'm posting this image from a Necromunda Van Saar gang I did as a commission for a friend:




I worked on this commission around the start of the year but there's just been so much going on I haven't had time to dedicate to any updates.
In my next post I will upload several more images of the above gang and go into a little more detail.


Right now I'm in the process of organising my image folders on my computer. I have been putting it off for a long time, but it seriously needs doing.
I'm also looking into hosting my images elsewhere, I don't think Photobucket is ideal for me. I may just end up using Picasa/Google+ and try to keep all my things/profiles tied together a little better. I'll see how that goes, I don't really know what it's like for ease of use and accessibility when someone wants to browse my albums and such.

So... I shall be back pretty soon once I've made headway with some of this work.

Until then, take care.

Comments

  1. holy expletives batman! a blog post from Mr Shade!

    Glad you are back on this... not that I'm a blur of typing myself of late... =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Instagram Slideshow

Popular Posts