Project: Karak kadrin... The beginning.

Hey folks, hope you're all well.

I've been a bit too busy running errands and sorting the house out to sit and crack on with my current projects this week...

*sigh*...

But there was a little bit of a silver lining. While cleaning the house from top to bottom I discovered a handful of tubs/jars with stripping miniatures inside that I had completely forgotten about. Since I had a few minutes to myself this morning I decided to open one up and get them scrubbed:


A bunch of Dwarf Slayers, a mix of old and new. I'd been picking up small lots here and there over the last couple of years, with an eye toward a Karak Kadrin (Slayer Keep) Project. But that is going to be some way off yet. These little guys will just have to take a load off with the rest of their Slayer buddies:


I've got everything I need, I'm just waiting for a time to put other projects aside and get to work on them.
It's going to be quite an intimidating horde of angry short guys when it does get done :) 

Well, better get back to the cleaning, my hobby desk was sacrificed to the storage gods while I was working around the house. I'd better get it cleaned if I do want a chance in Hell of getting back to my projects.

Until next time, take care.

Comments

  1. Time away from the table makes it more enjoyable, or so I am told, never tried it ;-)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been too slack with my hobbies recently. I really need to get my head back into it and pick up steam again.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! That is quite a daunting pile of shiny angry dorfs. Looking forward to seeing them after some time on the painting table. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, I'm wantng to convert some of them to break up the duplicate poses somewhat. But I'm really looking forward to working on this project sometime down the line.

      Delete
  3. really impatiently waiting for you to get on with these =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to be good and not just jump from project to project. Or I'll really get nothing done.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I already gave you a sealed blister of Gotrek and Felix. You can keep your mitts of my slayers you mangy Dwarf.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments and critiques are always welcome.

Instagram Slideshow

Popular Posts