Steampunk Adventurer

My Gaming group is always playing around with the idea of starting a steampunk roleplaying campaign of some description.

Possibly using one or a combination of systems/settings: Abney Park's Airship Pirates, Victoriana, Iron Kingdoms.

Even if whoever decides to run a game says they won't be using figures, because the miniature hobby comes naturally, I tend to make figures of my characters anyway.

So I put together this figure in preparation, a sort of steampunk adventurer/gunslinger:




It is a very minor conversion and alternative paint-job.

The base figure is a Cygnar Gun-Mage Captain Adept from the Warmachine gameline produced by Privateer Press.

The only conversion work was to the rear of the miniature, I left the sword off and instead attached the ammo bags/satchel from the warhammer 40k Ork Boyz sprue.

Then it was just a quick paint-job and done.

The pose the original miniature is in, is to indicate he is casting a spell with/through his pistol.
I thought it looked quite dynamic and just makes me think of a gunslinger caught mid-motion as he draws and spins to face his attacker.


Jonah

Comments

Instagram Slideshow

Popular Posts