I actually have a Meandering Shade YouTube channel

I have a channel, but I haven't done anything with it until recently.

I've had a fair few people ask if I would consider recording hobby videos, the honest answer is I wouldn't know where to start.

I have one video up there at the moment, I made a short turnaround video of the Golden Throne diorama for people who wanted to see all around the piece and I thought it was as good a place as any to host it.

Full disclosure, my kids helped me make the video because I didn't have a clue what I was doing :D



I have considered trying out creating some videos, but I'd rather do it when I was more prepared.

There is a large and burgeoning miniature hobby community on YouTube and I'd say I spend a fair amount of my hobby time joining in with chats on livestreams here and there.

That's all really, i just thought my followers on here may have missed this recent chance to look around the diorama and thought I'd post it here for you to see.

Take care

Comments

Instagram Slideshow

Popular Posts